Friday, January 28, 2011

Flowers to Ashes

Remember those flowers of yesterday?
They're blooming so true everyday.
But then, one hot sunny day of July,
I saw them all wither then die.

I catch up to save them even it takes whatever;
Hopefully carrying a pail of fresh water.
Sadly, no signs of bloom like before,
It made my whole heart filled up with sore.

Drastically, I ran towards wilderness;
To reach out for some kind of distress.
I want you to know that you left me the most,
The time when I needed you the uttermost.

Wishful thinking covers my mind now.
You just broke our one and only vow.
Tired of being alone from way back there,
Again, all by myself amidst the dead air.

I can see unusual light I thought I saw ago,
It was on my mind before, a signal that I should go;
Like a caution of treachery and failure.
I realized it was true and I was so sure.

Now I assured that it was really true,
A deep wound having no cure.
Unhappilly, what's burned is burned,
The fact that it cannot be returned.

All that was left, was flower ashes.
Everything in me, falls and crashes.
I cry for about an hour and thirty,
Only because you became so flirty.

Even it ended up so easy,
I love you. Isn't it stated clearly?
I'll always keep the white flowers.
The ashes of the past forever, showers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it out, coffee beans!