Friday, July 23, 2010

The First Poem

The sweetest words that I couldn`t say;
I wrote it down for you to stay.
These words came from the bottom of my heart, It`s true.
I wrote it from me to you.

I`m captured by your gazing eyes;
And blinded by your lovely smiles.
Surrounded by your unconditional love,
That`s sent down from the heavens above.

I can`t help to ask myself, why I fall for you?
I think it`s simply because I saw the true meaning of love from you.
Without your presence, I`m feeling blue,
Weak, sad and don`t know what to do.

Oh how I really love you so much!
Take this proposal and say what you want.
I don`t care if how long will I wait for you;
All I need to know is that you need me, too.

I will be your shield from any storm.
I will put away all your pain that have been left throned.
`Cause I don`t want to lose you even a single sight;
And I`m scared that I won`t find another like you in my life.

Until the day I die, this I promise you;
I will sing your favorite song through and through,
Hold your hand like lovers do;
And say this last words, "I love you."


by Art Nicolo Datuin Donato
___________________________
I totally freaked out...

This poem and a bouquet of white roses... (My favorite. :>)
AHHH! That`s why he`s asking me what flowers do I prefer.

and I said, "White roses."

...

*smiles*

Nananahimik ako that time.

They set me up...

"Jeica... Lovely... and JULIE."

This is how it all started... :)

How sweet it is. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it out, coffee beans!