Friday, July 23, 2010

His Poem For Me

*rawr*


.a hug from you makes me complete
..a dash of your smile gives me a treat
...a word I LOVE YOU from you hits me really hard in the spot
....leaving the one who hurt you to rot

.your stare melts me down
..like an ice cream; it takes away my frown
...a glimpse of your hair makes me want to need you more
....more than anyone could needed you before

.so I tell you this my one and only love
..that my love for you is pure and true like the heavens above
...and if anyone will break us apart
....I will fight for our love even it causes to stop the beats of heart


.I will love you forever and ever more
..cause you're the only one that I adore
...and my heart screams only for your name
....it's like my own NIRVANA that I finally attain.





...hehehe....i love you mallows ko :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it out, coffee beans!