Friday, July 23, 2010

The Sweet Nothing

..beep..beep..
*pressing the call button*

Marsh: He...Hello, Mallows..

Mallows: Hello, Marsh? Oh? It`s already midnight, what`s the matter?

Marsh: I... I just had a nightmare and I was so scared.

Mallows: Really? Uh, I had, too. I was about to---

Marsh: ---have an ACCIDENT...
I was so stupid `cause I wasn`t there to keep you safe from harm...

Mallows: You--- You`re dreaming the same thing, too?

Marsh: Yeah, and I realized that the only thing to do is to wake you up, so that`s why I called.

Mallows: Oh... my... my HERO! Thank you so much, my hubby.

Marsh: And even in dreams, I`ll protect you.
I will always be your knight-in-shining-armor, my princess.

Mallows: *speechless* ...I don`t know what to say...

Marsh: Just say: "I am your damsel-in-distress."

Mallows: I love you so much, my marsh.

Marsh: I love you more, my mallows.

Mallows: C`mon, let`s go back to sleep now and have a sweet dream together.

Marsh: Just don`t let go of my hand, okay?

Mallows: Okees, see you in our dream, my prince.

Marsh: Right at your back, my princess.

*call ended*


"z♥z♥z♥z♥z♥z♥z♥z"


-------------

Actually, he just called me a few minutes ago. :3
And that`s how I came up with this conversation. ♥ :))
Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 1:07am

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it out, coffee beans!