Friday, October 29, 2010

BFF :)

Is chemistry still our subject now, isn't it?
I just don't know how to explain this. One thing's for sure that I know is that I don't know of any other couples who ended up like this. Well, except for one I recently discovered. The fact that most breakups result to a non-hi-and-hello scenario. For short, downgraded to strangers again - it's as if they never existed in each others' lives. Funny how it may seems to be like this but I could have agree more to the strangers' scenario. Why? Well, pain's still lingering. Each day, it creeps up on me little by little until it reaches the time to consume me whole. But who am I to conquer love? My love still exists as constant as the moon and the stars. Silly, I'm sounding mushy again. Can't you see? You're still the one I want to be with. You're still the one who makes me happy after the pain set in. You're still my happiness even I'm so mad at you... even I have thoughts in my mind saying that I want to practice martial arts so that I can beat you up like a mad man entangled and caught by a professional detective. So how was it being his bestfriend? Well, it's so nice having bonds with him like window shopping, buying clothes (he chooses my clothes), eating, watching movies, talking too much, sharing ideas and secrets, helping one's problems, imagining wild and out-of-this-world thoughts, laughing at each others' jokes and many to mention. I admit it, I always get mad at him for some reasons that I find reasonable even for him they are not. Maybe, it's the way he ignores the issue but what he really does is to hurt my feelings. I know I became so selfish sometimes, my point is just can he behave even just for me? Can he make it up to me? I don't know until when this relationship will still be existing. I think it's up to me to answer this. All paper works are in my hands now. To go or not to go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it out, coffee beans!