Friday, October 8, 2010

Engaged Temper

It's all in my head. It's all in my head AGAIN.

*Pfft*

It's Twinsister's birthday today. I greeted her. He greeted her also.

I came early for our HB class for the long quiz. Well, it turned out to be okay. I got 70 out of 100. After-which, I checked his paper and he got 62, that's okay, too. I don't want to elaborate much more with what we did in that class because much of them were about the final examination. Much has been said, he asked me if we're going to eat during our 1-hour break. And I said, "Yes." We went and took our lunch. YUM! (It made my tummy rumble this time.) It's time for our next class so we rushed ahead of time. CM class is on fire! We had our long quiz, too. Darn. This time, again, I checked his paper and he got 32? I can't remember. Oh well, enough with this long story.

It's time for the story proper. After classes, I remembered what we should be doing. The one which we should be submitting in the office is agdjaguhgcjkgjdg!!! Holy mackerol. Just then, I'm asking him if he could help me with that thing. And that I have to produce 1x1 ID picture. But he keeps on like on my mind, Anhirap i-spelling-in ng taong `to di pa sabihing ayaw n'ya edi ayaw... And he also said, Magluluto pa pala ako ng munggo." A sign he's telling that he doesn't like to be with me. Uwing-uwi na baga. So we just stay for a while on the Art and Photography Competition desk. So I went like thinking and thinking, "It's all in my head. It's all in my head again." Here we go again. My temper starts to boil for an average of 38 degree Celsius. It's not that over, yunno. Control was there yet. So I guess, I don't have to talk that time, *GREAT SILENCE* or else... I might turn into a ferocious beast. Just then, he asked me, "Sasamahan pa ba kita sa Sta. Lu.?" I blurted out, "Don ka na lang sumakay, ako na nga bahala eh." SILENCE filled again the whole trip down to that famous-to-all mall. I glanced back in a while to see his face if there's any changes compared to that of when we're still in school. I hate that look he gave me!!!

Inside the mall, he thought of switching to Rob, so we went there. My temper starts to normalize. At the photoshop, we dropped by and just scanned my photo and waited for 30 minutes. This 30-minute of waiting was consumed in a bookstore. MANGA! Oh my... I want to draw anime also! We had this chance to peek on a HOW TO DRAW ANIME book. And guess what? His eyes shined like I'd never seen before. He wants to learn how to draw anime eyes. =))

After reminsicing those books, we go gala and gala around. We went upstairs and there's the Victory Church and... TIMEZONE - the place which we used to play Guitar Hero and Resident Evil when we're still US. I miss that place. Oh, I don't want to remember those happy days with him so went downstairs.

Finally, my photos were finished. "Nagugutom ako!!!" We went to Sta. Lucia again and picked a place where we can eat. His aura this time was changed. Bigla s`yang bumait. We grew tired of eating in Hawkers so we think of somewhere else. It was then that I missed pizza very much. LOTZ'A PIZZA! :)) Yipee! I do remember that place. Our favorite place to eat pizza together. And so as, it's Twinsis' birthday, we kinda celebrated it also. Oh, how I love PIZZA super! BACON BLAZE! YUMMY!

After eating, we walked around at WELLCOM. We saw cute and great phones. HAHA! There we go again with our wildest imaginations. Gusto ko yan lahat. One-day millionaire lang, bibilhin ko na `yan! I missed my iPod so much... *sigh*

I remembered that I had my laptop that time. We watched videos and laughed through and through. How I really love when he's smiling and laughing. Lalo tuloy akong naiinlove. LOL. When the battery went low, it's time to go go.

He accompanied me on the sakayan. Just then, he asked me for a 10php and thanked me for the pizza. I responded only with a smile. I became so speechless again. My weakness stroke through. Nagbago talaga aura n`ya bigla... nakakatawa. He didn't want to come but he ended up being nice to me.

Minsan ayoko na rin maging masyadong mabait sa kanya pero bakit ko pa rin ipinagpapatuloy?
Eh kasi mahal ko...
Ang gusto ko lang naman maging masaya s'ya pag kasama n`ya ko.
Ayoko na masama ang tingin n`ya sa akin. Galit. Ganon.

Kelan ba talaga ako magsasawa sa kanya?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it out, coffee beans!