Sunday, October 3, 2010

Teenage Drama Queen

NP: Superhuman by Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson

In that case, I will be recognized as an Oscar's Awardee for being a Teenage Drama Queen. I'm starting to be melodramatic again. Well, as the title goes, you just can't say it's inappropriate. I'm still in the TEEN ages. It's one hell of a time again that I miss him more and more everyday. It's like I'm living a teenage dream: "I finally found you. My missing puzzle piece. I'm complete." I'm going gaga again with what I'm feeling. Why is that when a guy courts a gal and this gal accepts it, then eventually the guy just falls out of love and leaves the gal in the first place? The gal stays loving even more despite of the pain she's going through.

"Weak I had been crying and crying for weeks. How'd I survive when I could barely speak? Barely eat, on my knees." I can't even deny that I'm still crying all over again. And that, even I hate emo, I just let myself being such. Why do I still continue loving and caring for him? I might be called as pathetic and martyr or whatsoever you would call me.
__________________________________

Can I just walk away and never look back?
Can I just forget easily what's then before the two of us?
Oh, how I wish to run away and get my diploma right ahead of time so that you can't see me anymore...

And that you can't be irritated of me anymore.
It just hurts me like I'm nothing for you.
Oh, how I wish I could turn back time and fix everything right in order that it's as if we didn't let the chance to be in each others' arms.

How I wish we ended up being strangers again like we used to in the past.
But how can I?
Every time I see you...
And every time you do good things to others and even to me, my love grows much stronger than before.

Just the simple you...
Whatever looks you have and clothes you wear...
I just can't explain why does my love stays and clings like as if there's still hope to get back what had been before...

And I love how I get mad at you,
I don't know...

It brings me much more love after seeing myself so dumb to realize what I've done is wrong and that I care for you so much and that I can't even let myself not to talk to you after the fight.

It gives me so much pain ignoring you.

Another is how funny that you get mad back at me.
I remember that when a person who gets mad at you, this person loves you and cares for you.
__________________________________

I'm not saying that I want to be his girl again or whatsoever you think about.
It's all in the hands of God.
__________________________________

"Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you."
Just REMEMBER that song.
I need to work more with my studies, that's what I'll do today.
So that when you and I are ready according to God's plan, everything's in order.
Or if not, may God find someone that will love you and care for you more than I do.

YOU, MY FAMILY and JESUS are my INSPIRATION.

Thank you for being a true blessing to me!
Continue making me more proud of you.
This time let me say this to you, okay?










"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH."

It may not be forever but as long as I'm alive.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it out, coffee beans!