Monday, October 4, 2010

A Fearful Nympholepsy

Here’s a piece of advice "Let go when you’re hurting too much, give up when love isn’t enough, and move on when things aren’t like before. Surely there is someone out there who will love you more."

        I thought that would be easy to do. It's really difficult with what's left in my heart that stands much stronger and more longer. The thing that was left is my love. The love which I can't explain but a wonderful feeling that still lingers on. Moving on is kinda hard to reach. What a fearful nympholepsy! The only thing I know is that I'm subjected to love you. Every now and then, I think of you always: hot or cold, day and night, sunny or rainy and in happiness or even sadness. Sometimes, I see myself being violent in thoughts that I could imagine you being yanked up by me, then thrown into a large pool surrounded by hungry sharks. Morbid, ain't I? Conveying thoughts can be easy but so far, it's unfathomable. You can be whatever you want to be when you interact with me. I don't bite. I just love the way you are and if you'll change into something more negative, then there's no way I'll let you do that. You can be mean and ignorant at me many times. As far as I know, whatever you say and do will not affect and change my attitude towards love in you. I really do not know why I care for you and mostly love you. No words can express how much you mean to me. You are a blessing from above. Thank God I found someone like you in my life. I don't mind what you did to me but as long as my love lingers, I will be staying in love with you. Even if you ask first for just bestfriends, closefriends, specialfriends and siblings, no problem as long as you stay with me... I'll be so much happy. I'll carry on, I know the Lord is helping me lifting my burdens now - especially the pain that I felt, feel, and will feel. Remember everything I said. Remember all those memories we shared. Remember those keepsakes I gave you...

And please...
"Remember me always...
Don't forget."



"If I let you love me, be the one adored."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it out, coffee beans!